Seiten

Donnerstag, 9. September 2010

* Hello Kitty *

I was in this summer in Hamburg and naturally in the Sanrio shop again. Than all Hello Kitty Fans know, what`s that connoted: Endless things from Hello Kitty!!! *_*  I must post my collection from Hello Kitty products soon ^^
With it I show you my Hello Kitty tissue... It gives really all crazy things :D
And the best... they smell sweet! I found it silly, that are all look the same... only the package is different.

 .
Im Sommer war ich mal wieder in Hamburg und natürlich im Sanrio Shop. Denn alle Hello Kitty Fans wissen was der Laden bedeutet: Unendlich viel Zeug von Hello Kitty!!! *_*  Demnächst muss ich mal meine Sammlung an Hello Kitty Produkten reinstellen ^^
Dazu zeige ich euch noch meine Hello Kitty Taschentücher... es gibt doch echt alles :D
Und das Beste... die duften süßlich! Doof finde ich nur, dass sie alle gleich aussehen ... nur die Verpackung ist anders.



2 Kommentare:

  1. I love Hello Kitty too! That's right that we are not little girls any more, but that cat is too cute!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...